To register your business online in Dubai (Business Registration Online in Dubai), you can follow these steps:
1. Visit the official website of the Department of Economic Development (DED) in Dubai or the website of the relevant free zone authority where you wish to register your business.
2. Look for the section related to business registration or company formation on the website. This section should provide information and instructions on how to proceed with the online registration process.
3. Familiarize yourself with the business types and legal structures available for registration in Dubai. Decide on the most suitable option for your business, whether it’s a mainland company, free zone company, or offshore company.
4. Ensure you meet the eligibility criteria for the chosen business type and legal structure. This may include requirements such as minimum share capital, local sponsorship, or specific industry regulations.
5. Prepare the necessary documents for the online registration process. The required documents may vary depending on the business type and legal structure but typically include-
6. Fill out the online application form provided on the website. Provide accurate information and ensure all fields are completed correctly. Upload the required documents as per the instructions. (Business Registration Online in Dubai)
7. Pay the registration fees online. The fees will vary depending on the business type, legal structure, and services you require. The online portal should provide details about the fees and accepted payment methods.
8. Submit the application online. Once you’ve completed the application form and made the payment, review all the information and apply through the online portal.
9. Await approval and receive the business license or registration certificate. The authorities will review your application, and if everything is in order, they will issue the necessary documents. The processing time may vary, but checking the expected timelines on the website is important.
It’s worth noting that the specific process and requirements may differ depending on the business type, legal structure, and jurisdiction within Dubai. It’s recommended to refer to the official websites of the DED or the relevant free zone authority for the most accurate and up-to-date information. Additionally, consider consulting with professional service providers or business registration agencies in Dubai for assistance throughout the registration process.
We handle all the minor and major processes including registering your company in Dubai, setting up offices, company formation in Dubai, Partner visa in Dubai, VAT services, etc.
Both new and existing firms in Dubai must abide by rigid frameworks set forth by the UAE Government. We offer quick and dependable business setup services in Dubai for businesses in the mainland, FreeZone, and offshore based on the rules.
For start-ups, medium-sized businesses, and large corporations in Dubai, we offer a variety of business establishment services. Brand protection, bank account creation, PRO services, company liquidation, and many other services are among our offerings.
To learn more about the laws that apply to your particular industry, speak with one of our business setup advisers.
Here are some of the important FAQs.
“The allowable company structure in Dubai are as follows:
“According to facts and figures, United Arab Emirates is one of the world’s fastest-growing tax havens, with over $200bn flowing into the country, according to the Tax Justice Network.